miércoles, 19 de julio de 2017

S3. Actividad 2.Juego de simulación




Hello everyone, my name is Rocío Gamboa Salazar and I chose the UnADM, because it has a flexible, free, innovative, interesting, comprehensive and very complete educational model. I opted for a bachelors degree in mathematics education, because the curriculum is adequate to my learning needs since I am currently teaching mathematics at the intermediate level and I want to complement my training, making it more appropriate to the profile, With a degree in Economics.

In addition, because I want to integrate new teaching-learning strategies that I can use in my classes to make them more attractive for students and to make them interested in mathematics and to understand that they are part of everyday life, they facilitate learning in other disciplines and Finally because I love math.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario